Rakshabandhan is the day that reminds you to celebrate the love between a brother and a sister. The bond of brother and sister has always been the most amazing of all relations. They fight with each other, scold each other, tease on little things but at last, care for each other with pure love and affection. Rakshabandhan is one of those auspicious festivals of India that is celebrated with great fun and excitement all over the country. It’s that time of the year again when brothers and sisters with each other a very “Happy Raksha Bandhan 2020”. Happy Rakshabandhan Status and Wishes are exchanged on social media.
When is Raksha Bandhan 2020?
This year i.e. Rakshabandhan 2020 will be celebrated on Monday, August 3. Rakshabandhan aka Rakhi is a Hindu festival when all brothers get ready to lose their pockets to buy a gift for their loving sisters and stand tall to receive the band of protection (called Rakhi) from their sisters. According to Hindu mythology, these bands of protection keep all the brothers hale and hearty and ensure no harm to them. Along with a gift for your sister, you can update your WhatsApp status with Happy Rakshabandhan 2020 images and quotes. These beautiful Rakshabandhan Quotes and Images will make this festival more beautiful.
Also See: CUTE BROTHER SISTER QUOTES
Happy Raksha Bandhan 2020 Status
- We gain and lose things every other day. But trust me one thing you will never lose. Yes! That’s me. You will find me standing by your side, no matter what. Love you! Happy Rakshabandhan 2020!
- Dear Brother/Sister, we play and fight. We laugh and cry. We have shared so many moments of happiness and sorrow. We couldn’t have done all this without each other. Happy Rakshabandhan to you!
- Teri meri banti Bhi Nahi, but tere bina meri chalti bhi nahi. Happy Rakshabandhan to you!
- I pray to God for your happiness, peace and success. A loving person like you deserves the best of life. Happy Rakshabandhan bro/sis!
- Phoolon ka taaron ka sbka kehna hai, ek hazaro mein meri behna hai. Love you behn. Happy Rakshabandhan to you!
Happy Raksha Bandhan 2020 Quotes
The festival of Rakhi has not been confined to just tie the band of protection and doing tilak. It’s more than that. It is the time when brother and sister relive the moments that they shared, good or bad memories they had. These Rakshabandhan quotes can help you in making this day more exciting. Send these Happy Rakshabandhan Quotes 2020 to your brother or sister to make them feel special. Show them how much you love them and how much you care for them. If you don’t have words to convey your feelings, these Happy Rakshabandhan Quotes and Images will do that favor for you.